Sunday, September 13, 2015

Just a little about me (:

Hey guys! My name is Jaci, I am 19 years old. I am from Seekonk, MA. I am a sophomore at RIC and I am in the Secondary Ed. Special Ed/ English program. I play softball for RIC. Below are some pictures that describe just a small portion of my life. I love my family and friends more then anything. Besides becoming a teacher, the second biggest thing in my life is to be a mom (I know, I know, but I love kids). Thanks for taking a peek at my blog (: 
I absolutely love Elephants
  
My 6 year old Argentine Dogo, Kyos

I'm a huge Florida Gators Fan (especially softball)

My 8 month old fur baby Reinha
My little brother Dyson


I love fishing

My best friend and boyfriend Jake
I love country music and this is Kenny Chesney's No Shoes Nation Tour 2013


I got to meet the Women's USA Nation Softball team 

I play softball for RIC
I visited Paris 6 years ago and I love this city
I'm a huge supporter of the Special Olympics and I am studying Special ED. 

I also am going for my degree in Autism 

No comments:

Post a Comment